Walking in and around Lytham St Annes
The Fylde Coast is mainly flat and ideal for easy walking in and around Lytham St Annes.
Suggested walks from the hotel:
There are a variety of different walks around Lytham St Annes, all allowing you to explore the sites and beauty of Lytham St Annes.
Lytham town centre and Windmill
– via the promenade and Fairhaven Lake. 3.5 miles one way. You can return by bus or make a longer walk by returning the way you came and catching a bus back when you’re ready!
Fairhaven Lake and return
– along the beach or promenade 3 miles.
St Annes Town Trail 1 or 2 miles.
– Self-guided walk with leaflet pointing out places of interest in the town. Town trail leaflet available from reception.
– via the promenade and pier and return 1 mile.
Lowther Gardens and Pavilion
– via the promenade or beach, Fairhaven Lake and Granny’s Bay 3 miles each way.
St Annes Promenade gardens.
– An easy stroll onto the promenade and then south and north between the beach terrace café and St Annes pier. 2 miles.